Job description - Sales Administrator
As a Sales Administrator you will work from our Croxdale Durham site to provide support to our Citroen and DS Operations. This is a critical role to help ensure that every customer experiences the very best service from the moment they enter the showroom to the point they pick up their new vehicle!
The majority of the work will be completed from Croxdale Durham, but there will be flexibility to allow working from home.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Processing all documentation accurately, efficiently and effectively. This will include raising vehicle invoices, taxing vehicles, updating manufacturer systems, registering warranty policies and ensuring all parts of the delivery process has been completed.
- Supporting and chasing the progress of all aspects of retail sales to ensure prompt delivery of vehicles and keep relevant team members up to date.
- Supporting the department’s housekeeping and audit processes.
- Ensuring information and customer details are kept up to date and used accurately.
- Informing the management team of any administration issues relating to paperwork, including FCA documentation, prior to vehicle delivery.
- Supporting Accounts and management in preparing sales reports.
- Managing the New Vehicle Order Portfolio & Stock Allocations, supporting the Sales Manager.
- Providing support to the Sales Team during peak times with inbound calls and follow ups.
- Previous experience of motor trade sales administration or working in a sales focused administration environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multitask, recognising that each of our customers are different and will have different requirements.
- A customer centric attitude, always striving to deliver service above customer expectations.
- Experience of Pinewood Pinnacle, our dealer management system would also be advantageous but not essential.
- It is essential that you have good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Drive, energy and the motivation to be successful and enjoy being part of a team..
You will receive in house training complimented by external course such as RaV accreditation (Government approval to tax vehicles). Some of our Manufacturer brand partners also providing training courses for this role which we would also look to utilise.
Why join Croxdale Group and what is in it for you?
As a family owned business, operating for over 50 years, our ambition is to be recognised as the best place to work.
- Highly competitive salary dependent upon experience.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Option to join the Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible and hybrid working policies.
- A range of training and leadership development programmes.
- Colleague referral scheme worth up to £1000 per referral.
- Preferential Service Rates (This includes family and friends)
- Employee Purchase Scheme
Why join Croxdale Group:
We are a family owned business established for over 50 years. It is our ambition to make the best place to work. We treat our colleagues with respect and support their development. Everyone in our business contribute to our success, care about performance and strive to be the best they can be. This creates a sense of fun, caring and team culture. You are not just a number with us, you are a cared for and supported member of the team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 per year
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Reference ID: sales-admin