Mitsubishi Motability Offers
How does the Motability Scheme work?
The Motability Scheme allows disabled people who use their Motability allowance in exchange for a new car or wheelchair accessible vehicle. Over 3 million customers have been able to exchange their allowance for a brand new car every three years.
Benefits of the Motability Scheme
- Brand new vehicle every 3 years
- 3 years insurance, roadside assistance, servicing and maintenance included
- Worry free motoring
- 3 Years Road licence
- Named driver insurance cover
- Windscreen Repair and Replacement Cover
- Replacement Tyres
Am I Eligible?
- If you receive one of the benefits below and have 12 months remaining on your application at point of order you’re able to order your new Motability Car at Croxdale Group and enjoy worry free motoring.
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
Why choose Croxdale for your Motability Car?
- Friendly trained Motability Specialists
- Wide range of vehicles to choose from
- Payments starting from Nil Advance Payment
- Customer Courtesy services including courtesy cars and collection and delivery service